Greetings Everyone, I'm Karthic, a software dev working in a firm. The reason why I started this blog is that in the Initial days I struggled a lot to keep myself updated in the realm of technology and even to learn new skills as there was no proper roadmap. So, to rectify this problem for this gen youngsters and also to keep me engaged with updated tech stacks, I have started this site. This site will give you info about trending technologies in IT Industry and news about Crypto coins and will provide you scope for different programming Languages and roadmap, materials to learn those, and much more!. Hope this will be useful for everyone who has an interest in technology and for those who are willing to learn new technology stacks but can't find a proper roadmap and material. Let's hope for the best. Check this site often for updated news and kinds of stuff. Your support is my strength.

Thank you